06 April, 2005

*SQUASH*

It figures. I finally get up the courage to make the biggest move of my life (even if for most people it's not that far) and it falls out from under me. They just got Mike's taxes figured up & it turns out he owes over $300... plus like 300 from last year that they may start garnishing his wages for... I don't understand everything perfectly, but I get the general idea. All their spare money is gonna go to paying his fucking debt to the IRS off & there's no chance of moving in any time soon.. Plus, apparently, they couldn't find any decent houses for us to all rent anyway that weren't in the ghetto. Fuck it. WHy did I think anything would work for me?!?!? Not like anything ever does... Fine. I'll start trying to save my & Brian's $$$ & we'll find some place here in town to move, then I'll find another job before I go postal at Fountainview & start picking off CNAs with the laundry cart.

Brian's napping right now. I just got the e from Dani trying to explain all of this.... I really don't wanna tell him. He was really looking forward to getting out of here, out of LP.. we both were... And he was so excited about living by Larry... Dammit. There goes my day.

No comments: