04 May, 2005

Rant! Whine! Squee!

WTF were they thinking!??!??!?! How the hell did they vote off Constantine when Carrie the Karoake Barbie is still there (as well as Scott aka the Turd that just won't flush) >_<. Ok, so his Nickelback wasn't that great, but that had to be the only bad performance he's ever done. He's Constantine!!! He's super-sexy-hottie-Greek-rocker-sex-on-a-stik guy.... He does things that make you fantasize about being a microphone!!!!!

ANYWAY

Watched AI tonite (coz you fuckers got me addicted to it now- and you know who you are!) and they were just super-fab... Now, Anthony's 1st song didn't do much for me, but the Backstreet Boys woulda shit themselves to hear how much better his version of "Incomplete" was... They're probably crying somewhere bcoz you know at least the gay one was watching. Vonzel was great! Man that girl blew me away... I may not throw things at the TV if at least Vonz could win... Bo was just..... guh.... *THUD*

And then there was Carrie.. now, I almost didn't completely hate her 1st song... but who told that useless twit she could sing "Bless the Broken Road"?!?!??!??!! I changed the channel bcoz the mute button was arguing... Wretched. Horrendous. Rascal Flatts should sue her sorry ass for slander!

Then there was House. (Yes I watched it damn you! Just shut up.) I still hate the bitchy boss in her behold-my-cleavage shirts ("fun bags" I think House called them- LMAO)... Sorry to see they're really working this Cameron loves House thing... but whatever... It was a good show & House is great... especially watching him outsmart & outthink Cutty...

No comments: