14 December, 2002

50 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. My mother named me after an obscure character in the bible that Peter brought back to life. (I believe the story in in Acts.
2. My middle name is Lea- pronounced Lee.
3. I love costume jewelry.
4. I collect way too many things.
5. I like snowflakes, but I don't like snow.
6. I'm a internet addict.
7. My favourite food is spaghetti.
8. I love soft pretzels- but not with too much salt on them.
9. I'm writing a journal of "Things to be happy about."
10. I got the idea for this list from the SARK message board.
11. I dye my hair way too often.
12. I have blue eyes.
13. I hate people who have really bad grammar.
14. I like big words that sound really intelligent.
15. I'm a bibliophile.
16. When the clock says 11:11 or 3:33, etc. I make a wish.
17. I had 84 boyfriends.
18. I love blank books.
19. I just made my friends matching scarves like the ones the Gryffindor kids where in Harry Potter.
20. I work at McDonalds.
21. Hopeless romantic.
22. I have a really hard time coming up with interesting things about myself.
23. I love surveys and quizzes.
24. My favourite curse word is Fuck.
25. I still look up to my big sister- even tho she's shorter than me.
26. I dream of owning my own shoppe.
27. Christmas is my absolute favourite holiday.
28. I don't like live music.
29. I'm on a mission of self-discovery.
30. I believe spirituality- true, honest spirituality- can save a person's life, soul, sanity.
31. I don't remember my dreams when I wake up.
32. I have a mad crush on Darriell with an i...
33. I own more toys than most kids I know.
34. I love chicken.
35. The men who are interested in me are usually the involved ones.
36. I almost got married this year.
37. I collect voodoo dolls.
38. I'm a stalker- but not the scary kind.
39. I have to listen to music to fall asleep.
40. I'm afraid.
41. Taurus.
42. Dancing is the best exercise I can get myself to do.
43. My vision is always clearer after the fact.
44. I don't know if I believe in soulmates, but I do believe in soulbonds.
45. I'm in love with someone I will never get to be with in this life.
46. I don't believe I'll live past my late 40s.
47. I will never have children.
48. A home is not a home without pets.
49. I am (I think) winning the battle against co-dependence.
50. I will worry what other people think about these 50 things.

No comments: