14 December, 2002

I WROTE THIS FOR MY BEST GAL PAL FOR HER BIRTHDAY >>> WHAT DO YOU THINK?
~*To Lark Moonfire*~
on the Occasion of Her 40th Birthday
I see thee oh woman of mystery … hiding sometimes as the moon will peek from behind the night clouds, playful, full of mischief ever watchful over her own.
I see thee nurturing mother with gentle hands and a ready smile… like a playful cat or proud lioness with her cubs, protective and loving.
I see thee oh woman of magick … intense in thought and creativity… treading where mere mortals dare not walk…by midnight Samhain full moon rites or dancing spells of fun in flight.
I see thee oh woman of friendship…offering loyalty and kinship … taking time from schedules so busy to comfort and listen to the ramblings of one you deem worthy.
I see thee oh child of the heavens… in celestial repose thinking thoughts unheard of … by those lesser beings not of light and shadow balanced.
I see thee oh woman of solitude…pensive and aloof like the Moonbeam Samhain Halloween cat, inward turning, precluding that soul searching journey only you may walk.
I see thee oh woman of bitchiness…biting swiftly when in the mood…patience gone at the intolerant attitude of another.
I see thee oh woman of playfulness… faery laughter mingling with wicked giggles of witchyness and delightful happiness of mirth at some joke or foible only you can see and few others share.
I see thee oh woman of freedom…yearning to fly with wings spread, head held high, no chains of mortal men to encumber thee…
I see thee.

Bonnie RavenStar © 2002

No comments: