08 June, 2003

I have always been fascinated by optical illusions. But I hate those damn pictures where you're supposed to stare at the fucking thing and cross your eyes a certain way to make the picture underneath appear. I think in 24 years, I've maybe seen one.

You have to wonder sometimes at whether or not really stupid people have any clue that they're that stupid.....


SHEBONICS

QUOTE OF THE MONTH
"Do you acknowledge who you are even if people don't like you for it? Even if people say, 'That's so lame'? Should I pretend to be cool so that you will approve of me? After I had my kid, the revelation I had was, life is incredibly short. I like who I am. And I'm just gonna like what I like and go for what I want to go for. It's simple. " Liz Phair in Entertainment Weekly

I love finding beautifull new artists. They're best when you can almost feel the beauty of their spirit pouring out thru the page (or screen).


Female Advice

If you want someone who will bring you the paper
without first tearing it apart to remove the sports section
buy a dog.

If you want someone willing to make a fool of himself
simply over the joy of seeing you
buy a dog.

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front
of him and never says its not quite as good as his mother made it
buy a dog.

If you want someone always willing to go out,
at any hour, for as long and wherever you want
buy a dog.

If you want someone to scare away burglars,
without a lethal weapon which terrifies you and endangers
the lives of your family and all the neighbors
buy a dog.

If you want someone who will never touch the remote,
doesn't give a damn about football, and can sit next to you
and watch a romantic movie
buy a dog.

If you want someone who is content to get up on your bed
just to warm your feet and whom you can
push off if he snores
buy a dog.

If you want someone who never criticizes what you do,
doesn't care if you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin, young or old,
with tits or without, who acts as if every word you say
is especially worthy of listening to, and loves you unconditionally,
perpetually
buy a dog.

But on the other hand If you want someone who will never come when you
call, ignores you totally when you come home, leaves hair all over the
place, walks all over you, runs around all night, only comes home to eat and sleep,
and acts as if your entire existence is solely to ensure his happiness,

Then my friend

Buy a cat.
(Any resemblance to a man is purely coincidental)



No comments: