27 June, 2003

SO I'm sittin here at me friend's puter tryin to decide if I will go out or stay home...... See, I haven't been going out for like the last 3 wks. since I realized that I seem to go out just to wait to see if someone is going to notice me or talk to me or dance with me and I thought "this is completely retarded! Why do this to myself?!?!" and so I haven't been going. I mean I was usually hanging out with my girls anyway and then I'd leave to go out to the bar and then sit there depressed coz I was all alone.... what the hell is the sense in that?!??!!?!? SO now if I'm having a perfectly good time I just stay where I am and go on about the business of having my time! And here I sit... I really was looking forward to going out but now that I'm here with my friends I dunno if I'm gonna leave at all..... not like I'm really missing anything anyway I s'pose... Hanging out at the bar's not much fun when ur friends don't show up and you're not there to get fucked up...

No comments: