25 January, 2004

Lalalalalalalla found some loverly sites today.... what an internet addict I am.... poor me... anyway...

Lori Joy Smith has some of the cutest illustrations and drawings. And you can send these adorable little e-cards all around the internet to spread the sugar high.


Well, travelogues don't do all that much of a shit for me, but if you like that sorta thing, Vagabonding is interesting. You can even sign up for the newsletter and travel vicariously thru this guy on a regular basis while you lie about drizzling Cheetos.

I am a nosey person, and I am not ashamed. I love gossip. I don't spread it, but I must be "in the loop" when 'tis discuss'd. I love fotos, and I have consider'd more than once learning how to develop my own damn film coz I take too many fucking pics and can never seem to afford getting them develop'd and they pile up in the desk drawer in the bottom of my purse in the car console in that junk drawer we all have in our kitchen.


No comments: