02 May, 2007

American Idol (so way spoilers)

I am completely miserable... I can't believe that damn fake-ass Jordin & diva-egomaniacal Lakisha are still there and Phil & Chris are gone. I can't stand it.

To anyone who's ever HEARD a fucking Bon Jovi song, we all know they both butchered those songs.. Jordin was just a freakin' joke trying to sing anything Rock, especially "Livin' On A Prayer" & Lakisha sang "This Ain't A Love Song" like it really wasn't. She completely missed the poing Jon was making about the true meaning of that song & she sang it like an angry break-up anthem. Dumb bitch. She never listens to anyone. She thinks she knows it all & is just plain entitled to something, so she just does whatever she wants.

Phil opened the show with an incredible performance of "Blaze of Glory." As far as I think, it was his best performance. He's never looked that confident onstage. He was fantastic. I don't think "Wanted" was Chris' best performance, but it was still a great performance. He was smoldering and I think maybe he didn't get a fair review because he had to follow Blake.. who was phenomenal. I think Jordin or Lakisha shoulda followed Blake & then people could see how shallow & un-original they really are. >_<

Blake & Chris were so adorable talking to Ryan just before the results... "We're best friends" "I'd go home for him in a heartbeat" "We're going on tour together" God I hope they do.. That's a concert I'd sell my little brother for tickets to. (Sorry Jim)

It's completely wrong. I don't want to sound prejudice, but I know (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) who is voting for Lakisha, and it's completely wrong. People should win this competition based on their talent. It's sposeta be a talent competition, not a popularity contest, but fans have been complaining about that all year.

Bottom Line: If the finale of this season is Jordin vs. Lakisha, you won't get me to watch another season. I will know American Idol is dead.

No comments: