08 February, 2009

apparently i'm a loser..

so apparently i am a loser on multiple levels. go me!

there are things that have been brought to my attention by various sources.. that are apparently like super loser-ish to do.. and (of course) i do them.. who knew..

so it seems i am a loser bc..

1. i wear the merch of the band i'm going to see in concert
(when i saw mcr in concert i bought a tour tshirt and hoodie and then promptly went to the bathroom to put them on right then to show my support for the bois. see, that's the thing. i thought i was supporting and showing my love for them by sporting their merch. besides mcr -and fob btw - wears their own fucking merch all the time. so is it okay for them to rock their own merch but not for me to wear it??)

2. i use the words "rl" or "real life" when referring to actual reality as opposed to bandom or fandom in my journal

3. i use interwebz words in real life
(my faves include: lol. for the win. fail. interwebz. i can haz. oh my fucking god no way. whatthefuck. flails. inorite. and i'm sure there are others. yes. i actually talk like that.)


these things amuse me. okay maybe i'm kind of a loser or at least a total geekface for using interwebz terms in real life but that's just how i talk now. the more annoying part is having to explain them to people who don't speak fandom. lmao.

thoughts? agreement? anybody else do these things?



No comments: