13 November, 2005

2 things (THE list)

Two names you go by:
1. Tabi
2. Baby

2 parts of your heritage
1. Irish
2. Cherokee

2 things that scare you
1. bees
2. the dark

2 things you are wearing right now
1. purple fuzzy slippers
2. my favourite pair of "comfy pants"

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Counting Crows
2. Crash Moderns

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Sugar We're Going Down - Fallout Boy
2. Honky Tonk Badonkadonk - Trace Adkins

2 truths
1. I'm broke
2. I download way too many fucking pictures

2 of your favorite hobbies (besides scrapbooking??)
1. Webmistressing
2. net-surfing

2 things you want really badly
1. my own house
2. a better job

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Ireland
2. San Fransisco

2 things you want to do before you die
1. get married
2. start my own business

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick
1. the only thing I know about cars is where the keys go & how to pump gas
2. hook up electronics - you're kidding, right?

2 things you are thinking about now
1. debt
2. brakes for my truck

2 stores you shop at
1. Walmart
2. Dollar General

2 favorite movies
1. What Dreams May Come
2. Wedding Crashers

swiped from It's Not Always Rainbows & Butterflies

No comments: