28 November, 2005

RENT review... and a little bit bitchy tonite...

As for RENT, it was amazing, wonderful, beautiful, bittersweet, inspirational and real. I've never had the pleasure of actually seeing the play, but the movie was outstanding. I actually wish it had been longer, but I find that with a lot of movies- guess my attention span is longer than that of the average movie-goer, which is a shame... Honestly, tho, it was fantastic. You can't help loving the characters - except Benny, who I still think is a scheez (:P). I would suggest if you have to pee, you do it during Maureen's performance- it's heinous. Truly.


As for the bitchy... Brian is babysitting for our nazi landlords- again. They always have him working when we could be spending time together. Tonite I was hoping to rearrange the living room so we could make room for the Yule tree, but no such luck... babysitting again. By Spring, we are getting the hell outta here one way or another...

No comments: