10 November, 2005

Throwing pillows...

OMG!! For starters, can I slap Marissa now, PLEASE?!?!?!? Yeah, if you've got nobody then Johnny would be cute- if he didn't have a girlfriend already!! But she has Ryan!!! "He just gets me..." Summer should've smothered her with a pillow till she regained her senses! (BTW- Am I the only one who found it interesting that Sum & Coop were sharing a bed...???) And that damn Taylor Townsend!! As if?! Get Cohen some Taylor repellent stat!!

And on to Reunion- SHE MARRIED CRAIG?!?!??!?! That's it, there's no hope for this bitch at all!! No intelligent woman would make that choice... Oh, and Carla with the dad! That's some kind of craziness... So Jenna's dead... no one really liked her from the start anyway, but I'm interested to see why they killed her.

OH DAMN!!! it wasn't Jenna??!! I guess it was Sam after all... I still don't get why they killed her either.... We'll see...

Dang, Carla.. don't put up with that!! Stooopid little girl... especially when Aaron's flown back from Prague just for you!!

I can't wait for next week.. of either show!!

No comments: