22 January, 2003

Top 27 Ways to Get Your McFood for McFree
By Darkhood

Rank:
1) McArmed McRobbery
2) Look in the McDumpster
3) Find a McBug on your McBun
4) Present a McPistol
5) McRun
6) Ow! That McCheesburger burnt my hand!
7) don't mcpay
8) Buy it in Canada with America Money!
9) Work at McDonald's
10) that "thirty second or its free" deal
11) Play the old "You forgot one of my large Fries" Drive Thru scam
12) Become a member of McDonald's board of directors
13) McSteal it.
14) McVomit
15) "Find" a McRoach nugget
16) When thier busy go back in and say they forgot the 2 large fries.
17) "I think there's a rat tail in my fries"
18) Claim you are the re-incarnation of Old Man McGee, Ronald's great great uncle
19) Have sex with the person that takes your order
20) Use a coupon
21) Tell the people at McDonalds that you found a finger in your McFlurry.
22) McLitigate
23) be McJagger
24) Tell Manager you'll report his establishment to State Health Inpsectors
25) What's this pubic hair doing in my burger?!
26) Announce "The employee who brings me my free McFood gets a lapdance!"
27) Give out free lap dances for the employess


The Keepers Welcome You!

No comments: