14 April, 2003

I think of you
As my day begins.
You’re the last thought
On my mind
As the evening ends.
Lay my head down to sleep
End up dreaming
Of you
I will
Wait for you,
If you want
Me to.
But a girl
Needs to know-
That I’m not
Wasting my time,
Towing the line,
Only to
Wind up
Alonr in the end.
Do I amuse you?
Do I make you laugh?
Relieve the pressure
Of your
Long days and nights?
Will you still
Want me
When you really
Know me-
Weird,
Eccentric,
Emotional,
Insecure.
I drown in my
Loneliness-
My
Thought process.
My heart
Beats faster
At the thought
Of your name.
I cannot keep
This smile
From my face,
Or this blush
From my cheeks.
I talk about you
So much
My friends
Hate you already…
But you…
Do you think
Of me?
Do you wonder if
I’m thinking
Of you?
Do I make you
Smile?
Do you miss
Me
When
I’m not there?
Do you miss
Our
Stolen moments
Alone
In my car
Fighting over the radio?

No comments: