09 August, 2004

Firstly, thank you ever so for the comment, dearest ShuiSanzo.... for someone who's spent most of their life afraid no one would notice or miss them if they died, it 's nice to know you missed my inane babbling posts on an insignificant blog somewhere in cyberspace.


Secondly, there is something so comforting about hearing him laugh from the other room. We seem to spend a lot of time in the house together but hardly see each other sometimes because I am on the puter & he's living on Playstation parked in the living room... (I told him when- not if! I swear it's when - we buy a house it's gotta be a loft type space or I'm knocking all the fucking walls down!) But for me, on good days, it is enough.. bcoz I know that he's there & all I have to do is get up & he's around the corner or speak his name & he will appear... There were others in my life who didn't understand this. They couldn't understand how them doing something & me doing something but 2 dif't things & we're not actually talking but we're in the same room is enough for me. I don't need roses & poems & presents & rings & the whole world on a silver platter. I just need you to be there. To me, it's so simple. That's what people really need is someone who will be there.

No comments: