14 August, 2004

Hmmmm..... it seems there truly is no rest for the wicked.. at least, there won't be tonite. See, my darling chibi has gone off to Ohio to fetch his evil mother & bring her back here to live with her ex who she told me she hated but she made up with anyhow... whatever. So I thought he'd be home tonite coz he told me he thought me might & I was very hopefull coz I can't stand to be away from him... but he won't be home till late tomorrow nite... how miserable am I just now?

But, on a nicer note, I spent a lovely day with friends for their birthday - we skipped the Death Day cake - but we hung out, went shopping ( I bought lotsa great stuff for my chibi whose bday is Thursday!) & we went to see De-Lovely. Funny.... see, it's about the life of Cole Porter, so we were the only people there under, like, 50. lol It's kind of sad, but so moving & resonant & beautifull. There's so much life, depth & emotion... it's wonderfull! As a side note, I so gotta get the soundtrack, with Robbie Williams, Alanis, Elvis Costello.... oh yeah!

No comments: