12 September, 2004

Dummm de dummm... Life sucks for me lately, you know? (Great opening for a post, right?) Well, the job thing's happening at snail pace... I never seem to have time to go out looking for a better job coz I'm always working. (Funny how that works, eh?) And I feel like I've got some kinda wretched skin disorder... when I was on vaca we went to the pool (did I whine about this already? probably...) and spent way too much time there and no one paying much attention... so we all got baked. The trip back was uncomfortable and cranky, but I've just gotten worse as the days go by. My face, I think, is mostly done peeling (it's the w0rst when your face is peeling- you don't even want anybody to look at you...) but my back is all chewed up & it's incredibly unpleasant wearing anything against the skin at all..... *pause to contemplate nudist colony* Last night I noticed both my shoulders and halfway down my arms was covered in little blisters, so Brian suggested taking a long hot bath. He said it would "open up the pores and let the fluid from the blisters drain out." Sounded good to me, so in I went. Most of the little blisters are gone, but, of course, now the shoulders and arms are all peely too..... ;_;

Oh well, enough whining I guess.....

No comments: